Saturday, July 19, 2008

hey maybe I'll blog too!

I like to look and read Nycci's blog and I thought what the hell I might as well join the club. I don't have a very exciting life to write about so I don't know how interesting my blog will be. Today is Gavin's birthday. We had a really fun party at the Filer bowling alley which was all he wanted to do for months. He had all his best buddies who at the moment are Derek, Sway, Hannah, and Konnor. All his friends came as well as 20 other friends and family members.

Dallas and I also went to our first class reunion. Not too well planned and not too many people actually came. There was a total of 38 people including spouses at the Friday evening event. I don't know if I would recommend attending one of these events having now been. It was weird and kind of silly.

3 comments:

Nycci said...

Yay. Now you are apart of the blogging crowd. I thought it seemed silly at first but it is really nice to read through what everyone is doing. Easy way to get the word out or post pics or give advice.

Lindsey Lou said...

Hey Jaime-
Thanks for blogging. I love to hear what other people are up to. Keep up the good work.

Carly said...

I have also joined the cult of blogging. Its actually kind of fun and I really hoping you don't somehow find out my password and take over my site to write blog entries about how cool I think you are :).